For Over 150 Years, The Standard of Accuracy
- Products By Application
- Universal (ID/OD) Measuring Instruments
- Long Length Universal (ID/OD) Measuring Instruments
- Outside Dimension (OD) Measuring Instruments
- External Supermicrometer A - Model A250, A375, A500, A625
- External Supermicrometer B - Model B250, B375, B500, B625
- External Supermicrometer C - Model C250, C375, C500, C625
- External Supermicrometer PC - Model PC250, PC375, PC500, PC625, SPL
- Labmaster Standard - LMS200
- Laseruler - VLM200
- Laser and Digital Measuring Machines
- Inside Dimension (ID) Measuring Instruments
- Long Length (OD) Measuring Instruments
- Universal (ID/OD) Presetting Instruments
- Upgrades & Retrofits
- Accessories, Styli & Probes
- Software / Downloads
- Product PDF Brochures
- Free 1 GB USB Drive Request Form
Outside Dimension (OD) Measuring Instruments
The Standard of Accuracy
External Supermicrometer® Model C
The Supermicrometer Model C is the most popular bench micrometer in the world that can measure just about any manufactured precision part or gage such as pins, plugs, and all types of threads.
Click here for more information.
External Supermicrometer® Model PC
The fourth generation Supermicrometer PC is computer based with 1 micro-inch (0.025 micron) resolution and includes our GageCal® calibration software with automatic tolerancing.
Laser and Digital Measuring Machines
The Pratt & Whitney Digital and Laser Measuring Machine are designed for many years of operation with minimum maintenance and is choosen when high accuracy and reliability are foremost requirements.
Labmaster® Standard Model LMS200
Fastest gage block comparator in the world. Dual use
instrument couples as a high precision height gage. Automatic probe movement
and contact force at a click of a button. Computer controlled.
Laseruler® Model VLM200
Your solution for vertical measuring of precision parts
and materials. Measuring applications
include: your precision part, balls, material thickness such as poly films,
meshes, magnetic tape, disk substrates, and metal foils. Measure height and
thickness with complete confidence.
| | Share